Thursday, January 7, 2010

No name vegetable oil cooking spray. I bought this instead of Pam and when I try to push the spray nozzle,?

very small clumps of oil come out and then it stops altogether. I tried an different nozzle but that doesn't work either. How can I get this stuff out of the can?No name vegetable oil cooking spray. I bought this instead of Pam and when I try to push the spray nozzle,?
Sometimes if you run hot water over the nozzle and/or take a needle to the nozzle hole it helps. Shake it good too. Hope this helps.No name vegetable oil cooking spray. I bought this instead of Pam and when I try to push the spray nozzle,?
I bought a huge can of hair spray and it did the same thing. I ran it under hot water, I put a pin in it. I could not get it to work. I had to throw it out, because I bought it while on vacation 4 hours away from home.





Return it to the store, if you cannot get it to work and get your money back, unless you are rolling in money. lol
You could try using the hot water suggestion and then take a needle and insert it into the hole and if all fails return it to the place of purchase it may just be it won't work because of a manufacturing default.The clumping of the oil may be a wrong mixture at the factory.
Give it a vigorous shaking for about a minute and try again. Keep the can vertical, as that is the best way to use aerosols.





Failing that, soak the nozzle in boiling water for a minute or two, and the tip of the can.
Throw it out. Go get the real thing, it's well worth it.


Some things you can save on, %26amp; some you can't.
It came from China....didn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment